Saturday, September 10, 2011

What to do with all this paper? How about books?

There is no denying it. I am, as my grand daughter says, a Paperologist.  Collecting off-cut scraps, discontinued stock, unique textures and colors as left overs and a huge variety of paper stocks has provided quite the inventory over two years. Stashing it on shelves, in boxes, in cupboards and even under my mattress could be perceived by some as a bit strange but for me, the inventory represents components of creativity and resources to learn as well as teach. The artisan emerges with hand made books.

I wake up early most every morning with an eager and enthusiastic mind to create these unique and functional books and I can't wait to reveal the finished pieces.

Follow along with me and let's see what becomes of this Paperologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment